Here’s a master list of links I put together to cure boredom. Reblog and spread this list!
- WHICH DISNEY PRINCESS MATCHES YOUR ZODIAC
- 15 THINGS YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT iOS7
- HOW TO PASS A DRUG TEST
- THE SNEAKIEST WAYS TO CHEAT ON A TEST
- 15 LIFE HACKS FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS
- 15 SIGNS ALIENS DO EXIST
- INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT DISNEY WORLD
- HOW TO MAKE WEED BROWNIES
- 12 BRILLIANT LIFE HACKS FOR YOUR COMPUTER
- CELEBS WITH EVEN HOTTER SIBLINGS
- 12 FACTS ABOUT THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE
- BASIC THINGS IN LIFE YOU’RE DOING ALL WRONG
- WAYS TO IMPROVE MEMORY
- LIFE LESSONS TAUGHT BY GRAND THEFT AUTO
- TOP 7 GOOGLE STREET VIEW IMAGES
- CRAZIEST SEX LAWS
- PLACES I WISH I LIVED
- LIFE HACK: SNACKS YOU CAN MAKE IN THE MICROWAVE
- AMAZING HIDDEN FEATURES OF GOOGLE
- SECRET STARBUCKS MENU ITEMS
- FUNNIEST DETENTION SLIPS
- IF LOGOS WERE HONEST
- 15 THINGS BANNED IN THE U.S. THAT ARE LEGAL EVERYWHERE ELSE
Can we just stop and talk about this for a minute?
Thresh doesn’t make an alliance. Thresh doesn’t waste time liking her. Thresh knows that either he must kill her or she must kill him for one of them to win.
But this is the only way he can repay her for protecting Rue when he couldn’t. It’s the only way he can repay her for honoring Rue when he couldn’t. He honors her by sparing her friend, the girl who would have died for her.
The revolution really doesn’t start with Katniss.
It starts with Rue.
SOMEBODY FINALLY SAID IT